Come to think of it, the Flames do seem to lose every time WI and I get together to watch, so that makes sense.
Outrageous superstition out of the way:
1. It isn't that bad. Although it would be flat out hilarious if the Canucks scored 492 goals this season, and the Flames scored none.
2. If I'm going to stay up till 1:30, it oughta be better than this.
3. Kipper was bad, but not horrible. The Flames' defensive coverage, especially from their centres, on the other hand? Atrocious. My boy Conroy was especially bad, and it hurts.
4. Aucoin definitely looks like the game has passed him by.
5. I'm pretty sure Moss was demoted to the fourth line because he failed to knock in a pair of pucks on the power play. That makes no sense to me.
6.. If the kid wins the anthem challenge, we're doomed come election day.
See you Saturday, when Canada will learn that it picked a crap song to listen to every Saturday night because they thought the kid in glasses was cute. I know this whole Anthem Challenge is a farce, but it's a reality. So, remember: He won't be so cute when he's 18. I'm sure Robert is a nice kid, but pick the better song.