Monday, October 5, 2009

sweetest shirt around

every summer, cjsw (university of calgary radio) hosts the slurpee cup: it's a street hockey tourney with participating teams from local scenesters like the ship&anchor, the hifi, beatroute magazine, sloth records etc.etc.etc.

well i seem to miss the competition every year but my brother (bless'im) just gave me a tshirt from this year's battle.... and it's pretty much the most awesomest shirt ever created by mankind:


(front)



(back)


Twenty years later and ol' loober is still a legend in cowtown.... i love it !!!! :)

5 comments:

duncan said...

Holy crap. I might want that more than anything else ever.

walkinvisible said...

when i decide that i look terrible in yellow and that it's gonna spend eternity in my drawer, i'll send it to ya.... 'course, it's a men's small.
;)

awildermode said...

i like that is is swedish flag colours.

dph said...

re: the size...

I hear Duncan's been running and doing some races... so I'm sure a Men's small will fit...

hehe

joel said...

Damn...
I am GOOD
;)