Monday, April 2, 2007

flames v. 'avs: pre-pregame (aka: the social schedule)

here's the deal. i'll be at the wheatsheaf on tuesday evening for this game. puck drops at 9pm EST but they probably won't put it on till the leafs season --errr... game (which starts at 7:30pm EST) is done. you can count on me to be the only chick in a flames jersey. and, hey if there's any another chick sportin' the flaming C, then you might get lucky and meet her too...
:)

i hate to attempt to rally the troups when HG is still on some hot getaway with dion, but i'll be heading down to watch regardless of my blogmates' attendance. ST has expressed some hesitant interest and i'm fairly sure that duncan lives in the area, so one can hold out some hope... leanne ? dave ? i can probably convince my oilers-turned-flames fan and my leafs-turned-flames fan buddies to show up as well.

did i mention half-price wings ?

[hell... i should be earning a cut...]

:)

7 comments:

Dave said...

Tuesdays are bad, hectic 11-hour workdays for me; I'm afraid I'll be too burnt out to go...

HG said...

I can't believe you found out about me and Dion... Damn rumour mill. But anyways, I am not mobile enough to make it out tomorrow night but hopefully by Saturday. Does that work at all for you?

Dave said...

Saturday's probably not good for me. I'll be entertaining guests and enduring Happy Feet with my brother's girlfriend...and watching the game with them I presume.

walkinvisible said...

if there's a game: i'm good.
(except for thursday...)

:)

Kent W. said...

Am I the only the actual Calgarian Flames blogger or what?

walkinvisible said...

nope. kyle's in cowtown too. and i'm there a lot (technically i live there). i'm back end of april, so if it's not too late, we'll drink pints there too.

walkinvisible said...

oh, and dave ? i'm on 2 weeks straight of 12s with no lunch. you better be there. ;)