a few things i wanted to say regarding the flames win against the sens tonight on hockey night in canada:
- my jersey is 7-0-2 and starting to smell bad... at this rate, gio will be retired before i get his name on it... but i guess that means we'll have won a few cups....
- i'm sorry but i am starting to really like pj stock.
- i'm also starting to like the HNIC theme... but mostly cause it sounds like the theme to the scarecrow and mrs king.
- i like house of pain 'jump' but before every powerplay ?? when the hell did this start ???
- rene bourque obviously had a helluva game... huge attaboys in his general direction.
- the keenan line blender was out in full force tonight, which worked both in his favour and blew up in his face. the first two ottawa goals seemed to me a result of the calgary players not knowing where the heck to find their teammates... but swapping cammalleri and bourque obviously created three goals for.
- regehr afterhours is always a good time. it hasn't even started yet but i know it will be good... and if he doesn't say it on national television, i know (from watching the little clips on the flames' website) that one year for xmas his wife got him a pilsner-bottle shaped cribbage board. well, i love pilsner, and i love cribbage so i suppose now i love robyn regehr's wife.... awesome gift, ladyfriend. :P
- brett sutter ended the night with a total 3:03 of icetime, which simply means the kid didn't see game action in the third period and saw about two shifts in each the first and second... have a safe trip back to the QC, kid. we'll have our curtis back on monday, it seems...