Sunday, March 4, 2007

flames win on the road !!!

has anyone else noticed that when the flames win on the road, there is really not that much to bitch about ? hence none of my blogmates posting today. nothing. nada. squat. zero. zilch.... okay, well nothing more than everyone simply noting that we won. and good for us... :)

congrats to ST's PVR going 7-0, to leanne noticing that HNIC is good luck (and being right again), and to hockeygirl's new superstition.

FYI my jersey is now 6-2.

see ya'z on tuesday with a well-informed pre-game post on the blues. since one of my besties is a st.lou fan...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally woke up and wrote something, though your observation about our little group's silence is accurate. Which jersey do you have that's 6-2? I have six (I love jerseys), and I would say five of them have a losing record this year. I used to be a sweater-wearing fiend, but this year the boys seem to play better when I'm wearing civvies. Must turn that around by playoffs ...

HG said...

I think the silence today might just mean that everyone went to bed happy and are enjoying a relaxing Sunday. I know I am...

walkinvisible said...

Which jersey do you have that's 6-2?

it's my jrXL current home flames jersey. don't get me started but i have a huge beef with reebok discontinuing the women's jersey. you can read about it in my letter to the editor published in the hockey news oct16/06.

Steal Thunder said...

I had no internet connection up North and then when I got home this afternoon I took a 'quick' nap before my own hockey game tonight (which, at 4 hours, was not a quick nap at all)...

Although I did catch the last bit of the game at the bar last night...

The PVR is doing very well though...

Kent W. said...

I almost never post on Sunday, thus my silence.

I will no doubt post something today however. Even in t he loss I can find something to bitch about (Warrener/Zyuzin...-2 in a 4-2 win).