i didn't get a chance to write last week cause i was craaaaaazy busy working on a volkswagen commercial. have you ever looked at the spelling of volkswagen ? it's not english.
anyhow, i spent a bunch of time out in drumheller this weekend and it was a lot like the town's second syllable.... no offense to drum, i'm sure it's rad. but the job blew.... ;)
anyhow, here's some stuff for and from htp friend and regular commenter, goad. i've got eff all to say about anything flames-related (even though gio and bourque are reppin' canadia at the big show overseas, and the hitties took the whl crown), so this is gonna be a quick post, with a lot of canucks references. i must say that i really like goad a hell of a lot, i think he's a pretty awesome dude and our differing allegiances have resulted in a pretty nice little friendship.... which is precisely why, when i look at his young daughter in his adult-sized jersey, i smile. still, i'm somewhat saddened that she will lead such a hard life as a nucks fan..... ;)
- goad emailed me these to point out that canucks managment care more about their ladies than flames management, and i gotta say it hurts but he's right... that's a WHOLE WALL of ladies jerseys (and not a pink one in sight) !!! also ? the merch store at the garage is ugly. but so's bobbylu and he's still rather annoyingly effective. ;)
the thing that pisses me off the most, though, is that over a year ago i was musing about making "i heart (nickname) " shirts -----like gio, lombo, kipps etc, and the fucking dirty nucks merch team did it first.... upsetting. infact, if i didn't hate them so much, i'd probably really like them. ;)
- mikeH took off to salmon arm last weekend and had to put up with even more canuckleheads:
- and finally, mikeH also discovered this gem:
- i bought new nailpolish the other day cause it looked like a really nice true royal-ish blue.... it wasn't until i got it on my nails that i realized it was totally canucks blue. also ? it's called "pacific blue." ugh.
- i still think the nucks are gonna beat the hawks, if for no other reason than to totally toy with my emotions; one minute you think they're gonna be eliminated, and the next minute bobbylu is standing on his head. *hate
i guess that's it for now. i apologize for my truancy. also ? i'll be in the hat for a few weeks comin' up, so if anyone's around lemme know.
[sutter(s) dismissal countdown: day 68]