Wednesday, November 12, 2008

flames v. buds: GiOOOOOOOO

my old-school 03/04 era jersey is just plain bad luck. my current era RBK super-high-tech-technically-crafted-space-age-material jersey, on the other hand, is a solid 2-0 this season in live play.

so the big question is, do i get #5 "GIO" on the back, or do i wait one more season to see if my boy john armstrong can make the jump ??? i'm closer to taking the plunge, in this capacity, than i have ever been in my life.... gio seems to be producing and improving every game and i'm getting a bit caught up in it all...

i'm seriously loving the current blaze coverboy (see below). my dad bought me the magazine cause i was ever so excited to see gio on there..... it was embarassingly girlish. :)

gio started the night with aucoin (his usual post) but ended up playing with dion after only a few shifts. much to my surprise and pleasure, this pairing was quite steady through the game, and i would imagine it sticking until vandermeer's return.




(this might be the worst post i've ever written, all-time. i'm aware. there is no need to point out that the words written above are just a sorry excuse to post the photo and to re-itterate how much i'm appreciating #5 in the lineup...)
:P

4 comments:

Kent W. said...

I cant imagine how you'd feel if he was Swedish.

duncan said...

Are you really just going to get "Gio" on the jersey with the 5? Like:

GIO
5

If so, I will make fun of you.

walkinvisible said...

let the making fun begin.

(no need to pay for the letters "rdano"... everyone will know who i'm talking about)...

:D

awildermode said...

maybe you should get "GiOOOOOOOO"